Energy 1 Corp
|Type||Public limited company|
Energy 1 Corporation (the “Company”, “Energy 1 Corp”, “Energy 1”, or EGOC) is a US based Energy Research and Development Corporation, which is manufacturing and/or developing energy and emission solutions for the post carbon economy within the transportation industry. Since the Company’s inception, Energy 1 Corporation has been a company specializing in the business of licensing and marketing of new clean energy, clean air and energy reducing technologies. The Company intends to grow its portfolio of clean energy, clean air and energy reducing technologies through strategic acquisitions and joint ventures with national and international companies and research organizations who want to commercialize their research in the industrial and consumer market place.
- Company Website: http://www.energy1corp.com
EGOC as a shell company
- (2003-2005) Incorporated as Northwest Horizon Corporation
- (2005-2009) Northwest Horizon Corporation to Dairy Fresh Farms, Inc.
- (February 2009) The Company Dairy Fresh Farms Inc. entered into an agreement to acquire Monarch energy Corporation, a private Nevada company (“Monarch”), through a share exchange agreement dated February 27, 2009 (the “Share Exchange Agreement”) whereby Monarch Energy Corporation would become a wholly owned subsidiary. In aggregate, the company issued 260,000,000 Restricted Common Shares in exchange for all of the common shares of Monarch Energy Corporation (100%). On March 12, 2009 the State of Nevada approved the name change from Dairy Fresh Farms, Inc. to Energy 1 Corporation. On April 27, 2009 FINRA processed the change of name and subsequently the trading symbol was changed to EGOC. While the name change and trading symbol change remain effective, on March 17, 2010, cancelled the acquisition of Monarch Energy Corporation due to Monarch’s failure to deliver the intellectual property as deﬁned in the Share Exchange Agreement dated, February 27, 2009; and, subsequently, all of the previously issued 260,00,000 Restricted Common Shares were returned to treasury.
- (February 2009) Ian Morrice resigned as President/Chief Executive Ofﬁcer of the Company; but remained on as Managing Director and (ii) Marc Gagnon resigned as CFO of the Company; Allen Soltis resigned as COO and Director, on June 4, 2009: (i) Robert Wilson became the President/CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company.
- (2009-2010'" Dairy Fresh Farms, Inc.
- Energy 1 Corp (OTCBB: EGOC.pk) is an American company, The Company business, since inception, is in marketing, researching and developing products for its speciﬁc markets. To date, the Company's primary activities have included designing and developing its green energy products. The Company has commenced operations and is currently offering its products within its speciﬁc industry. Energy 1 Corporation's primary focus is placed on product engineering and development processes to ensure the highest quality product features.
- (December 2009) Ian Morrice resigned as Managing Director. The Company says it made a change in the day-to-day control of the activities of the Company with the introduction of a new President and Chairman as ofﬁcially announced June 10, 2010, recognizing the resignation of Mr. Wilson and the appointment of Raymond T. Brown II as Chairman and CEO, and the further appointment of Dean Steiger as President.
- (January 2010) the Company alleges a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed with Vortex IP, Inc. a private Florida company holding licensing right to various clean exhaust technology. In a Merger Agreement which was executed and consummated on March 5th, 2010, Vortex IP became a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Energy 1 Corporation. In aggregate, the company issued 260,000,000 Restricted Common Shares in exchange for all of the common shares of Vortex IP (100%).
- (June 2011) the Company entered into and executed an agreement with a non-afﬁliate 3rd party transferring all the rights, assets & liabilities of the subsidiaries known as Great Elk Brands (formerly Great Elk Oil & Gas Corporation) and its further subsidiary, Dairy Fresh Technologies Ltd
Products and Services
- Management states that ExhausTek is the ﬁrst vortex ﬁeld ionization system for diesel emissions; and that this unique product - and its underlying, patent pending technology - is the ﬁrst to effectively & economically address both the reduction of particulate matter as well as the reduction of off-gas emissions in a single, easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain unit for retroﬁt on existing diesel motors.
- Management states that the IonTek is the ﬁrst vortex ﬁeld ionization system for fuel efﬁciency and diesel, bio-diesel and gasoline emissions reduction; and that this unique product - and its underlying, patent pending technology - is the ﬁrst to effectively & economically address both the reduction reduction of off-gas emissions from any engine fuel type while also adding increased fuel efﬁciency in a single, easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain unit for retroﬁt on existing diesel, bio-diesel or gasoline motors.
- Patent Application: http://www.energy1corp.com/images/patent.pdf
- Technology Summary
- Management states: With the ExhausTek (and especially when combined with the IonTek), we are a complete replacement of a DPF system. Instead of “filters” – that clog by design – we treat the particulate matter via a vortex field ionizer. We charge the particles; making them bind to one another and thus larger and easier to collect and remove from the flow.
- This science – ionization – is not new and is used in many industrial applications in the form of electrostatic precipitators (ESPs) for removing harmful (or simply unwanted) elements from the gas flow. At Energy 1, our challenge was applying the science of ionization in a mobile platform capable of operating in harsh and varying environments. It is important to note that neither the ExhausTek nor IonTek are ESPs in the traditional sense; and are revolutionary in technology, design and function – which we have protected through patent filings and licensing agreements via Vortex IP, (a wholly- owned subsidiary of Energy 1 Corp.) covering different implementations, various forms and with the consideration of add-on components depending upon the application.
- Energy 1 Corporation is a US based Energy Research and Development Corporation, specializing in the development of energy and emission solutions for the post carbon economy within the Transportation, Institutional Commercial Real-Estate and, Multi-unit Residential industries. The primary Energy 1 technology, named "ExhausTek", was created to meet the new and evolving emissions standards set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Our complimentary sister technology, named "IonTek" is a world leader in boosting fuel efficiency. Both technologies are patent pending and are licensed through Vortex IP, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Energy 1 Corporation. The cost from emissions to the US economy in health related and lost productivity costs has been estimated at over $42 billion annually
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Energy1Corporation
- Facebook EGOC Investors Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/293266310686309/
- ADVFN Investor Board: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=8610
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/energy1corp
- Investor Relations
- There is no official investor relations company
- Transfer Agent
- Interwest Transfer Company, Inc.
- 1981 Murray Holladay Road, Suite 100
- Salt Lake City, UT 84117
- There is no official Accountants
- Legal Counsel 
- Jill Arlene Robbins
- 525 93 Street
- Surfside, Florida
- jillarlene @ jarepa.com
Chief Executive Officer
- Raymond T. Brown II
- Mr. Brown serves as the Chairman of the company appointed March 12, 2010 with over 20 years experience in business. Prior to this he remains the Founder of Navarco, Inc. from 1996 to present - a leader in the financial services industry specializing in M&A, reorganization and advisory services. His education background includes business and marketing attended at Wagner College, Staten Island (1990).
- Dean Steiger
- Mr. Steiger serves as the President of the company appointed May 1, 2010 with over 30 years experience in business. Prior to this he is the President and Founder of Spearhead Technologies, LLC 2002 to present – a functional environmental quality systems company. He brings a wealth of knowledge and firsthand experience bringing ideas from concept to prototype to market. His education background includes B.S. Animal Science (Pre-Veterinary) University of Missouri – Columbia (MU) (1976), Minor Agriculture Business. 
- 315 SE Mizner Boulevard, Suite 202
- Boca Raton, FL 33432
- 561 347 6462 : Main
- 561 347 6766 : Fax
- Pioneering Clean Energy Solutions
- Advertising and Commercials
- Management seek to leverage our strong “ﬁrst to market” position to drive adoption of the ExhausTek as well as to facilitate the introduction of other high-quality proprietary functional emission products to the market. In the short-term there are two main target markets. The ﬁrst is the over-the-road trucking industry and the second is the off-road markets of heavy construction and farming. Management believes that these two markets offer the Company the quickest and most widely followed markets for new emission and fuel economy technologies with the tightening of the emission standards set by the EPA.
- In the short-term there are two main target markets. The ﬁrst is the over-the-road trucking industry and the second is the off-road markets of heavy construction and farming. Management believes that these two markets offer the Company the quickest and most widely followed markets for new emission and fuel economy technologies with the tightening of the emission standards set by the EPA.
- Management anticipates that we will encounter major, entrenched and well-capitalized competition in each market that we enter. Patent and trademark applications that cover new embodiments of technology will be pursued whenever possible. While we cannot assure that such measures will block competitive products, we believe our continued emphasis on innovation and new product development targeted at the needs of the consumer will enable the Company to effectively compete in the marketplace.
- Forward Looking Statement (Unless specified otherwise)
- Certain statements on this website are forward-looking statements, including those that discuss strategies, goals, outlook or other non-historical matters; or project revenues, income, returns or other financial measures. Any action you take as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement provided on this site is ultimately your responsibility. Consult your investment adviser before making any decisions. Many of the “reference links” provided on this site are subject to change by the original content owners/providers. Information updated to this page is provided as-is on a volunteer basis, none of the authors can be assured the content they originally provided has not been modified and make no claims to future changes.
- ↑ Legal Counsel - http://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=EGOC&id=36970
- ↑ Raymond T. Brown II BIO - http://www.energy1corp.com/index.php?pg=management
- ↑ Dean Steiger BIO - http://www.energy1corp.com/index.php?pg=management
- ↑ EGOC Description - http://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=EGOC&id=60934