Gulf Keystone Petroleum
|Industry||Oil and Gas Producers|
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. It has operations in Iraq.
The company has a huge following of private investors - the next super major as characterised by the FT Alphaville comedy duos.
The share price gyrates wildly and is a sure fire roller coaster ride. Invest your cash for the thrills and spills of a real stock market favourite.
Dont lose your shirt!!
- GKP Announces Third Successive Upgrade - ADVFN Published News - 8th November 2011
- Todd F Kozel - Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Ali A Al-Qabandi - Business Development Director
- John B Gerstenlauer - Chief Operating Officer
- Mehdi Varzi - Non-Executive Director
- Lord Truscott - Non-Executive Director
- Ewen Ainsworth - Finance Director
- Tony Peart - Legal and Commercial Director
|Strand Hanson Ltd||Nominated Advisor||Simon Raggett, Rory Murphy, James Harris|
|Mirabaud Securities LLP||Broker||Peter Krens|
|Cox Hallett Wilkinson||Bermudan Legal Advisor|
|Coson Corporate Services Ltd||Bermudan Company Secretary|
|Algerian Solicitor||Thompson & Knight|
|Memery Crystal||UK Solicitor|
|Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Ltd||Bankers|
|Credit Agricole (Suisse) S.A.||Bankers|
|Computershare Investor Services (Jersey) Ltd||Registrars|
|Pelham Bell Pottinger||Press Relations||Mark Antelme or Henry Lerwill|