From ADVFN StockWiki
The Desseado Massif is an epithermal gold and silver district within the Santa Cruz Province, Argentina. Mariana concentrates its operations in this region with their flagship project, Las Calandrias and promising prospect Sierra Blanca. 
- Las Calandrias 100%
- Drilling is underway in Q3 and Q4 2011 testing 10 target areas. The combined resources of La Calandria and Calandria Sur amount to 519,000 ounces of gold equivalent.
- Sierra Blanca
- Mariana owns 70% of this silver-gold project, while IAMGOLD owns 30%. This project has yielded positive results in initial drilling tests.
- Los Amigos Joint Venture
- Mariana owns 49%, while Hochschild Mining owns 51% and acts as the operator. The two companies are exploring prospective epithermal vein systems in the western sector of the Deseado Massif.
- Santa Cruz Land Package
- This land package includes 160,000 hectares of tenements with the potential to develop new projects.
- Cliffs Joint Venture
- Mariana is exploring for iron oxide-copper-gold deposits in north central Chile with US based company Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. Mariana holds 30% of the deal, while Cliffs is the operator.
- Mariana Chile
- Mariana is also evaluating several gold-silver and copper-gold opportunities in Chile and they have optioned the Jiguata high sulfidation gold-silver project, which has potential for a concealed epithermal system.
- Director Finance and Corporate Development
- Country Manager Argentina
- Country Manager Chile