|Type||Public limited company|
|Industry||Mining and Oil and Gas Producers|
TomCo Energy Plc owns oil shale leases covering approximately 3,000 acres in the Green River Shale Formation, Uinta County, Utah, USA. The leases have been independently estimated by SRK Consultants Ltd to hold up to 230 million barrels of potentially recoverable kerogen oil in 4 separate tracts. Around 123 million barrels of this resource lie on the main tract of Holliday Block lease, and have now been classified as an Indicated Resource under the JORC Code.
TomCo has entered into a License with Red Leaf Resources Inc (Red Leaf), which owns the EcoShale(TM) In-Capsule Process (EcoShale), to use this unique and environmentally sensitive technology to extract oil from TomCo's leases. Red Leaf is planning a 9,500 bopd commercial operation at their Seep Ridge site, which lies about 15 miles SW of TomCo's Holliday Block lease. First production is planned for late 2013. As part of the license Tomco also have a full collaboration agreement with Red Leaf which gives TomCo full access to all of Red Leaf's Technical data/experience.
TomCo's strategy is to develop the Holliday Block lease as a similar follow-on project to Seep Ridge using the EcoShale(TM) In-Capsule Process, with the same targeted production of 9,500 bopd. The Holliday Block could sustain a 9,500 bopd operation for 20 years.
Red Leaf Resources are rumoured to have signed a Joint Venture Agreement with supermajor Total SA of France  who are investing up to $320M. TomCo are also thought to be talking to third parties regarding their own leases.
- Sir Nicholas Bonsor Bt D - Non-Executive Chairman
- Stephen Komlosy - Chief Executive Officer
- Miikka Haromo - Finance Director
- Paul Rankine - Non-Executive Technical Director
- AIM listed TomCo Energy, (LON:TOM), Asset Rich Junior Oil Shale Company has HUGE Upside - 30 November 2011
- TomCo Energy: Unearthing the potential of oil shale in Utah - www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk - 7 November 2011
- TomCo Energy- INVESTMENT-EXTRA-Traders-gushing-TomCo-shares Daily Mail Article - 4 November 2011
- TomCo Share Price Soars - ADVFN - 2 November 2011
- Optiva Securities TomCo Energy Research Note - 18th August 2011
- HB Markets TomCo Energy Research Note - 6th July 2011
- TomCo Energy Growth Company Investor Articles - April to November 2011
- Gaffney Cline Report on Red Leaf's Seep Ridge Project - Provides detailed information on the Ecoshale process
- SRK Consulting TomCo CPR An independent Competent Persons Report on the Oil Shale Assets of TomCo Energy
- Red Leaf Resources Company Presentations Four Presentations from Red Leaf Resources detailing the environmentally friendly Ecoshale process
- ↑ Corporate Profile - TomCo Energy - Official company website
- ↑ TomCo Energy- INVESTMENT-EXTRA-Traders-gushing-TomCo-shares Daily Mail Article - 4 November 2011